ProLink Grout Brightener, 1 Gallon
Second step in a complete grout cleaning system
● A concentrated, highly active formulation of synergistic
acids that brighten and restore light colored grout to a
“like new” appearance
● Pleasant mint scent
Wear gloves and chemical resistant safety glasses when working with product.
Prior to applying Grout Brightener
1) On colored grout, pre-test in an inconspicuous area to ensure no discoloration
2) Do not allow Grout Brightener to come into contact with chrome or brass fixtures.
3) Use after a thorough cleaning and rinsing with Grout Cleaner.
Applying Grout Brightener
1) Mix 1 part Grout Brightener with 5 parts water in an acid pump sprayer.
2) Spray solution on grout and allow 5 minutes dwell time.
3) Scrub grout thoroughly with a low speed floor machine
equipped with a Nylo-Grit type brush (must have uneven
length bristles or a cylindrical brush scrub machine).
4) Pick up used solution and rinse with clean water.