Pro-Link 9.5% Bowl Cleaner
● Hydrochloric acid based formula
● Thick viscosity adheres to the sides of the toilet bowl improving cleaning efficiency
● Color changes from green to blue as it cleans, ensuring the proper dwell time
● Great for dissolving organic soils, black algae, mineral deposits, rust, and uric acid deposits
Wear gloves and chemical resistant safety glasses when working with product.
1) Open cap and squeeze gently, directing bowl cleaner under rim and on sides of bowl (inside only).
2) Brush clean and flush toilet.
3) Close cap and rinse brush with clean water.
To clean acid resistant surfaces, dilute product with 3 parts water. Do not allow solution to remain on fixtures or other surfaces without immediately thoroughly rinsing with water.
Heavy Duty Cleaning:
1) Remove water from bowl.
2) Squeeze gently 1 oz of bowl cleaner onto brush.
3) Clean entire unit, especially under rim at water outlets.
4) Allow to remain for 10 minutes.
5) Flush and rinse with clean water.