Pro-Link Liquid Enzymes, 1 Quart
Non-acid drain maintainer and deodorizer. Consumes grease, fats, proteins and carbohydrates. Eliminates odors at their source. This liquid enzymes product is a non-caustic, non-acid, enzyme-producing bacterial cleaner.
● Non-caustic, non-acid, enzyme producing bacterial formula
● Drain maintainer and deodorizer
● Highly effective against grease, fats, proteins and carbohydrates
● Eliminates odors at the source
● Solutions for all your restroom maintenance needs
● Provides an efficient way to clean
● Superior quality
● Outstanding performance
1) Pour 1 qt. into opening closest to trap prior to its longest non-use period.
2) For maintenance purposes use 4 oz. daily (large traps may require additional amounts).
1) 4 ounces twice weekly. Vary amount and frequency according to usage and drain size.
Wash Basins, Shower Stalls, Bathtubs:
1) 4 ounces weekly
1) To promote bacterial digestion, add 8 ounces per week directly into toilet.
Recreational Vehicles & Marine Holding Tanks:
1) Add 3 ounces per gallon of liquid in holding tank.
Porta-Toilets & Outhouses:
1) Add 1 qt. to solids to deodorize and aid digestion.
2) 2 ounces weekly for digestion and deodorizing.
Wear gloves and chemical resistant safety glasses when working with product.