Linear Low Density Can Liners
Linear Low Density Can Liners are best suited for:
- Hallways, parking lots, restaurants, bars, shopping centers, warehouse settings
- A great every-day use liner. For general refuse and heavy/sharp waster. Suitable for virtually any application and environment.
When picking a liner there are three primary concerns:
1. What is the waste
- This will help you determine the material (High-Density in mic, Linear Low-Density in mil or a repro liner) and thickness (see last picture for comparisons on Mic vs Mil)
2. What is the correct size
- You need to make sure to "right-size" your can liner. Too much overhang is just like wasting gas...
- Bag Width: Use half the outer circumference of the container
- Bag Length: Use the hieght of the container, plus 1/2 the diameter of the container bottom, plus 3" for overhang. For Square or Rectangular containers, use the diagonal of the container bottom.
3. Which color
- Depending on the application; black, clear or our new BEACH BLUE!
And remember, a star seal on the bottom is the strongest, most dependable seal avaialable. Though not available in all sizes